Momentum is a powerful force. Once the ball is rolling, it’s easier to keep it rolling. The challenge is the starting.
Once the ball is rolling, it’s easier to keep it rolling. The challenge is the starting.
The challenge is the starting.
We can deliberate for days, weeks, months and years. Nothing gets done in the deliberation stage. The longer we stay there, like quicksand, we sink in and make it more difficult to get out. Fear of what could happen keeps us anchored in uncertainty, indecisiveness and not starting.
At some point, better sooner than later, you need to do this:
- Ask yourself if you believe in this.
- Ask yourself how likely it is to work.
- Ask yourself if you have everything you need to get started.
- If the answers to the above are, yes, likely and yes, then START!
- Once you start you’ll have momentum, you’ll gain experience, you get it done.
Starting is the hardest part. As they say, “The start is what stops most people.”
So just start.